Great to meet you!
I'm Susan Bennett, dedicated coach and educator, Mother of 2, gardener, bush-walker and loving, awkward, imperfect human.
I'm committed to constantly evolving as I stumble along, learning from my mistakes on this life journey and discovering more about what I'm truly capable of. It's such an honour to be able to walk alongside others, supporting them to do the same.
I have qualifications in psychology, coaching and personal development (listed below) and I'm constantly reading, researching and learning more. But, in my opinion, there are lots of things more important than knowledge and formal qualifications for supporting others on their life journey.
These are some of the most important ingredients for supporting change. It's a rare and beautiful thing to be supported in this way and I hold myself to high standards in these areas.
I began to realise the power of this kind of deep connection early in my career as an Organisational Psychologist, but it deepened significantly when I became a full-time Mum. I needed to hold space for my children, but I also needed to learn to hold it for myself. What a wild, demanding, magical, overwhelming and humbling journey that was and continues to be!
Since 2016, the focus of my working life has been coaching and personal development. In that time, I've worked with a whole range of people, including Students, Managers, Professionals, Entrepreneurs and Parents. I've found that, no matter what our background, we can all benefit from creating space, presence and compassion for ourselves and others, now more than ever.
I'd love to be able to provide space for you and support you as you:
- Separate from those things that are holding you back
- Experience a new, more values-aligned way of being in the world
- Get clear about what's most important and how to bring it to life
- Free yourself to take consistent, confident action towards your vision
- Create a life that you love
- Masters Degree in Organisational Psychology
- Diploma of Positive Psychology
- Certified Brain-Based Coach
- Certified Narrative Coach
- Certified Integrative Development Practitioner
Book your 30 minute no obligation complimentary session.